hi
this is from faq
use x windown in zone: not sure it will  work for you

On the system console: at the login screen, you can choose "Remote Host" and
enter the hostname of the zone. The X windows login screen should be replaced
with an X windows remote login screen.
2. At the console, logged into the global zone: you can tell X to allow remote
connections from the non-global zone, telnet to that zone, and set the
appropriate environment variable so that X sessions go to the global zone’s X
windows session, e.g. "setenv DISPLAY my-global-zone".
3. At another system, you can login directly to the non-global zone, and
perform steps similar to the previous method.
Sent from my iPad