> we should delay. it would be good to try out quotas for a bit before we do the
> release. quotas are also a key part of the release. 3 weeks seem a little long
3 weeks is just a worst case estimate... We should probably be done in 2
> From: Mahadev Konar [maha...@yahoo-inc.com]
> Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 4:32 PM
> To: email@example.com
> Cc: zookeeper-u...@hadoop.apache.org
> Subject: Re: Delaying 3.1 release by 2 to 3 weeks?
> That was release 3.1 and not 3.2 :)
> On 1/15/09 4:26 PM, "Mahadev Konar" <maha...@yahoo-inc.com> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> I needed to get quotas in zookeeper 3.2.0 and wanted to see if delaying
>> the release by 2-3 weeks is ok with everyone?
>> Here is the jira for it -
>> Please respond if you have any issues with the delay.