Ok, I've updated JIRA to list the release candidate build for Feb 3.
Please submit the tests and documentation asap so that we can have
sufficient review. I can always cut a release candidate before the 3rd,
keep me posted on status.
Mahadev Konar wrote:
I think it should be done in 2 weeks..
On 1/16/09 2:34 PM, "Patrick Hunt" <ph...@apache.org> wrote:
Mahadev, can you complete quotas in 2 weeks? This includes completing
the code itself, documentation, tests, and incorporating review feedback?
Benjamin Reed wrote:
we should delay. it would be good to try out quotas for a bit before
we do the release. quotas are also a key part of the release. 3 weeks
seem a little long though.
ben ________________________________________ From: Mahadev Konar
[maha...@yahoo-inc.com] Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 4:32 PM To:
email@example.com Cc: zookeeper-u...@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: Delaying 3.1 release by 2 to 3 weeks?
That was release 3.1 and not 3.2 :)
On 1/15/09 4:26 PM, "Mahadev Konar" <maha...@yahoo-inc.com> wrote:
Hi all, I needed to get quotas in zookeeper 3.2.0 and wanted to see
if delaying the release by 2-3 weeks is ok with everyone? Here is
the jira for it -
Please respond if you have any issues with the delay.