Hello,

I've been looking at ZooKeeper.  I'd like to play around with it a bit, I
noticed that some time ago there was some interest in writing classes that
implement the java.util.concurrent.* interfaces, specifically there is this
open issue:

It seems that the result of the efforts by James Strachan resulted in the
source code distributed in the recipes directory (which also contains an
implementation of a blocking queue).  I would be interested in picking up
this code and improving it, specifically:
- it should implement the java.util.concurrent interfaces so that the
implementation may be used by anyone already familiar with the
java.util.concurrent.* interfaces
- it should be located in a jar that is easily accessible in a standard
location but I don't see a standard way of writing and making available
value-add libraries on top of ZooKeeper primitives - is there one?
- there are some minor issues with safe publication of mutable values in the
code provided that should be fixed

May someone please inform me on the best way to proceed?

Thanks!

Taylor