Pretty seamless, just do a rolling upgrade (see the faq) of the servers. Then upgrade your clients. Code APIs on the client are all b/w compat.

Patrick

On 04/02/2010 10:41 AM, Vishal K wrote:
Hi Patrick,

We have not upgraded to 3.3.0 yet. We are using 3.2.2. I did notice the
windows specific batch files in 3.3.0. How seemless is upgrade from 3.2.2 -
3.3.0?

I will let you know if I run into any windows related problems. Thanks.