Hi guys,

I'm looking at submitting a first drop of the log grapher some of you have seen. However, the drawing depends on a couple of javascript libraries which are MIT and BSD licensed and some other java libraries, org.restlet.jar and json.jar. The restlets shouldn't be a problem since there's a maven repo for it, so I should be able to pull it in through java. However json.jar has a "Do whatever you like as long as you keep this license" license?

How have you dealt with these issues in the past if you've come across them?

Regards
Ivan