Yes it is that one. Drat. I think the restlet library has a JSON implementation I can use though.

On 7 May 2010, at 21:44, Thomas Koch wrote:

If it's the infamous stuff from crockford with the "not evil"
license, then please don't use it:

Patrick Hunt:
Licenses that are specified as "Category A" (incl mit/bsd) are fine:

Something like json.jar you should include the license alongside the jar
file (see what we do in src/java/lib for jline as an example).