I would be very interested to see any work already done and provide feedback,
we need such a port and were planning on writing one ourselves.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Collins [mailto:ben.coll...@foundationdb.com]
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2010 5:01 PM
To: zookeeper-dev@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: windows port of C API

I have a working win32 port of the C API, not depending on Cygwin, that
supports the "single-threaded" model of network interaction.  It compiles in
Visual Studio 2010 and works on 64 bit Windows 7.   There are know issues,
and it is in it's initial stages; but it has been successfully used against
the java server.

I am happy to provide patches, but would like any pointers to efforts
already undertaken in this area, or folks to communicate with about this.