we should delay. it would be good to try out quotas for a bit before we do the release. quotas are also a key part of the release. 3 weeks seem a little long though.
ben ________________________________________ From: Mahadev Konar [maha...@yahoo-inc.com] Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 4:32 PM To: zookeeper-...@hadoop.apache.org Cc: email@example.com Subject: Re: Delaying 3.1 release by 2 to 3 weeks? That was release 3.1 and not 3.2 :) mahadev On 1/15/09 4:26 PM, "Mahadev Konar" <maha...@yahoo-inc.com> wrote: > Hi all, > I needed to get quotas in zookeeper 3.2.0 and wanted to see if delaying > the release by 2-3 weeks is ok with everyone? > Here is the jira for it - > > http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-231 > > Please respond if you have any issues with the delay. > > thanks > mahadev > >