> we should delay. it would be good to try out quotas for a bit before we do the > release. quotas are also a key part of the release. 3 weeks seem a little long > though. 3 weeks is just a worst case estimate... We should probably be done in 2 weeks.
mahadev > > ben > ________________________________________ > From: Mahadev Konar [maha...@yahoo-inc.com] > Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 4:32 PM > To: zookeeper-...@hadoop.apache.org > Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org > Subject: Re: Delaying 3.1 release by 2 to 3 weeks? > > That was release 3.1 and not 3.2 :) > > mahadev > > > On 1/15/09 4:26 PM, "Mahadev Konar" <maha...@yahoo-inc.com> wrote: > >> Hi all, >> I needed to get quotas in zookeeper 3.2.0 and wanted to see if delaying >> the release by 2-3 weeks is ok with everyone? >> Here is the jira for it - >> >> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-231 >> >> Please respond if you have any issues with the delay. >> >> thanks >> mahadev >> >> >