Mahadev, can you complete quotas in 2 weeks? This includes completing the code itself, documentation, tests, and incorporating review feedback?

Benjamin Reed wrote:
we should delay. it would be good to try out quotas for a bit before
we do the release. quotas are also a key part of the release. 3 weeks
seem a little long though.

[] Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 4:32 PM To: Cc: Subject: Re: Delaying 3.1 release by 2 to 3 weeks?

That was release 3.1 and not 3.2 :)