JD,
When I last looked at HBase (about a year ago), the performance was lacking.
 Have there been material improvements in HBase's performance in the last
year?

Thanks,

David

PS -- If this is not the correct list for such questions, I pre-apologize.
 Just whack me with a 2x4 and I'll take the discussion off the ZooKeeper
list.