Thanks Mahadev,  I follow the installation instruction in the README,

autoreconf -i -f
./configure --prefix=$dir
make
make install

until "./configure --prefix=$dir", there is no error, however, errors came
when I did make,

My plan is change the compiler from gcc to g++, and solve the compile errors
one by one.

Will my plan do?

Thanks~

--