Todd,

On Jul 30, 2009, at 5:08 PM, Todd Greenwood wrote:

The build succeeds, but not the all of the tests. In previous test runs, I noticed an error in org.apache.zookeeper.test.FLETest. It was not able to bind to a port or something. Now, after a machine reboot, I'm getting
different failures.

This issue might be fixed in trunk, but not in the 3.2 distribution.

branch-3.2 $ ant test

[junit] Test org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumPeerMainTest
FAILED (crashed)
[junit] Test org.apache.zookeeper.test.HierarchicalQuorumTest FAILED

HierarchicalQuorumTest is supposed to fail until you apply the patches I mentioned. I don't know what could have caused the crash of the jvm in the other one.

-Flavio