No edits to conf/

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick Hunt []
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2009 9:25 PM
To: Patrick Hunt
Subject: Re: test failures in branch-3.2

btw QuorumPeerMainTest uses the CONSOLE appender which is setup in
conf/, now that I think of it perhaps not such a good
idea :-)

If you edited cong/ it may be causing the test to fail,
did you do this? (if you run the test by itself using -Dtestcase does it

always fail?)

I've entered a jira to address this: