Patrick,
Thank you for the background (and I hope you and Mahadev recover
quickly).

On a plus note, I'm finding that this morning, @work rather than @home,
the tests continue to completion. However, there are other issues that
I'll bring up on the dev list, such as a requirement to have autoconf
installed, and problems in the create-cppunit-configure task that can't
exec libtoolize, fun stuff like tha.

I need to proceed with the manual patches to branch-3.2, as I am under
some time constraints to get our infrastructure deployed such that QA
can start playing with it. However, I'll switch to 3.2.1 as soon as I
can.

-Todd

FLETest.