Hi,
I am using ZooKeeper 3.2.2 and trying to build a custom Kerberos based
authentication plugin for it. I have the plugin working functionally, but I
need one additional bit of information that I don't see anywhere on the
zookeeper API. To make a Kerberos connection, the client needs to know the name
of the server to set the principal correctly. Since zookeeper randomly picks a
server from the set of servers passed to it, I was looking to see if there is a
method that would return the server name it actually connected to after it
fires the SyncConnected event.

Is there a way to get this information in the C or the Java API ?

Thanks
-prashant

NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy, and notify sender. Sender does
not intend to waive confidentiality or privilege. Use of this email is
prohibited when received in error. We may monitor and store emails to the
extent permitted by applicable law.