Hi Patrick,
Thanks a lot for your reply and the patch. I'll subclass ZooKeeper for now
until 3.3.0 comes out.

Unfortunately my Kerberos auth plugin is a thin wrapper around a bunch of
internal libraries that were built to make these sort of integrations easier.
So, there isn't much point in releasing just the plugin. I am, however, going
to try to work out if I can do this using only standard libraries and if it
works, I will be sure to contribute the code back.

Thanks for all the effort the zookeeper teams putting in, it is much
appreciated.

Regards
-prashant