Hi kay,
  the namespace partitioning in zookeeper has been on a back burner for a
long time. There isnt any jira open on it. There had been some discussions
on this but no real work. Flavio/Ben have had this on there minds for a
while but no real work/proposal is out yet.

May I know is this something you are looking for in production?