Ah, excellent idea, won't always work but may help. I think in this case (ephemerals) all Yonik would need to do is close the session. That will remove all ephemerals.

Patrick

kishore g wrote:
Worst case option would be to have jvm shutdownhooks
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/40376/handle-signals-in-the-java-virtual-machine

You can delete the znodes on exit. More like deleteOnExit functionality of a
File

thanks,
Kishore G