Hi Jordan, you've seen this once or frequently? (having the server + client logs will help alot)

Patrick

On 05/12/2010 11:08 AM, Jordan Zimmerman wrote:
Sure - if you think it's a bug.

We were using Zookeeper without issue. I then refactored a bunch of
code and this new behavior started. I'm starting ZK using "zkServer
start" and haven't made any changes to the code at all.

I'll get the logs together and post a JIRA.

-JZ