Short of someone else stepping up I have it on my todo list. ;-) Still quite a bit of work to do on 733 though getting it back into shape. (not to mention layering the ssl on top). Then there's also the server-server connectivity that also needs to have netty support added (quorum/election port I mean, 733 only adds netty to the server side client port).

Set a watch on 733 and subscribe to the dev list if you want to follow along.

Patrick