Hello,

I am wondering what guarantees (if any) zookeeper provides for reliable
messaging for operation return codes up to a session timeout.  Basically, I
would like to know whether a zookeeper client can rely on observing the return
code for a successful operation which creates an ephemeral (or ephemeral
sequential) znode -or- have a guarantee that its session was timed out and the
ephemeral znode destroyed.  That is, does zookeeper provide guaranteed delivery
of the operation return code unless the session is invalidated by a timeout?

Thanks,
Bryan