Ted,

You are correct.  This is a resend.  The apache mail server had some hiccups
and did not subscribe me until just a few minutes ago and the archives appear
to be out of date so I had no means to verify the delivery of my message, which
I had sent this morning but before having positive confirmation that I was
subscribed.

My apologies for the resend. Any answers to the original message would be
appreciated.

Thanks,
Bryan