Thanks, Ted.
This would solve power feed problem. Unfortunately we have similar situation with the switches. Failure of one will bring half of the servers down. It is understood that changing/adjusting hardware infrastructure can solve the problem. Unfortunately this is not under my control. So I am trying to explore possible options (I understand that there is no currently available solution out of the box) within existing conditions.