What are the other features? How can I help? I would love to experiment with
Hedwig. So I could help, in my spare time , with the documentation. Why
would you need an engineering team to support it? You have this open
sourced. Couldn't you use the power of the community?

As you can see, I am pretty eager to try hedwig.

-- Milind