Thanks for the offer to help Milind!  We've covered most of the things
that are still missing with Hedwig to make it more production ready.  I
mentioned having an engineering team mainly in the context of finding an
internal team here at work to support and develop it.  But we now have
it open sourced so hopefully we can get enough interest in people using
it to work on it.  Here's a list of missing things in Hedwig.

1. Ops tools including monitoring and administration.
2. Cleaner deployment strategies (just have some hacky bash scripts to
do this now).
3. Non-star topologies including logic on forwarding messages between
regions, tools to redefine your topology on the fly (in case a
datacenter region goes down for some reason), topology validation tool
to make sure all regions are connected.
4. Policies on where we can send messages to.  This could be topic based
such as defining a topic containing inclusion/exclusion filters on which
regions it should exist in.  Additionally, perhaps a message level
mechanism for this would be useful.  e.g. expose this to clients so when
they publish messages, they can state where they want the messages to go
to.
5. More testing to find bugs, stress the system, performance tuning,
etc.

Erwin