From: Avinash Lakshman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: zookeeper-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: Friday, June 6, 2008 10:49:16 AM
Subject: [Zookeeper-user] create() failure

When I do execute the folloiwing code :

String pathCreated = zk.create(createPath, new byte[0], Ids.OPEN_ACL_UNSAFE,
(CreateFlags.SEQUENCE  | CreateFlags.EPHEMERAL) );

It seems to fail silently w/o reporting any errors. I mean I have a log
statement after this line which never shows up. However it works if I execute
it via the debugger. Any ideas as to what might be happening?

Thanks