You may have noticed a strange new metal personage hanging out in #zwiki, #zope and #zope-web: zopebot.

(17:01:13) sm: @?

zopebot can do many things, such as search google or major zope sites, but generally it stays quiet unless you talk to it. Mainly what it does is watch rss feeds and announce interesting changes in the channel as they happen (more or less).