Good day all!
Zwiki 0.57 has been released. If you feel like it's been a while since
last announcement, you're right. I have been in an intense phase of
travelling, work hunting, adapting to a new job, and could not avoid the
hiatus, for which I apologise.
To be precise, in september, 0.56 was released but not announced on
zope-announce; in august, 0.55 was released but not announced on
zope-announce or zwiki.org; and in july, there was no release. Ack! Thus
ends my four-year run of monthly releases. If you're interested in
helping out with release management, or have ideas for simplifying Zwiki
processes, get in touch.
Thanks for your support. Peace,
Style and help cleanups, bugfixes.
If you use the http://zwiki.org/HowToMakeContentsExpandable ,
you'll need to update it to work with the new "expandable"
* reorganize stylesheet
* add missing mathaction styles
* rename "aqtree3clickable" css class to "expandable"
* subtopics, page context, wiki contents styling fixes
* make help page a built-in view like recentchanges etc.
* help updates
* make rss feeds and creationTime()/lastEditTime() more robust, eg
when creation_time property is blank
* fix backwards compatibility for old page objects
more detail at http://zwiki.org/ReleaseNotes.
- http://zwiki.org - start here
- http://zwiki.org/FreeHosting - free zwiki hosting
- http://joyful.com - zwiki demos and related sites
- http://joyfulsystems.blogspot.com - blog
Zope-Announce maillist - Zope-Announce@zope.org
Zope-Announce for Announcements only - no discussions
(Related lists -
Developers: http://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-dev )