yuppie schrieb:
It does feel wrong that you have to register OpaqueItem attributes to make them work correctly. I'd rather like to see a solution similar to that for Zope 3 annotations: Storing all opaque items in one attribute.

I agree with that in general with that. It would be more elegant!

Does someone know how to achieve that the catalog catalogs attributes in a attribute (aka annotation)? I can imagine how to pass control from
an annotation object to the sub objects at index time but I don't have any idea how to say the catalog that it has to catalog the value of cmfuid under ``cmfuid`` and the value of bar under ``bar``.

foo (content object)
 + __annotations__
   + cmfuid
   + bar