On Apr 25, 2005, at 15:30, Andreas Jung wrote:
--On Montag, 25. April 2005 15:27 Uhr +0200 Florent Guillaume <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Jens Vagelpohl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Speaking about Zope 2.8, can I close the outstanding issue about
CMF-1_4-branch not working on Zope 2.8?

I don't know, I've never used those two together (and I'm not sure we should support it).

Hopefully CMF 1.5 will work with Zope 2.8?! Every software has its time...and
the time of CMF 1.4 is nearly over :-)

Well, tell that to the Plone folks. Actually, IMHO I don't see the sense in trying to make it run. The only holdout I know, Plone, has always been slow to recommend/ship new versions of underlying software. So I don't see how they can plan on Zope 2.8, seeing how glacial the progress away from CMF 1.4 is...

jens