Dmitry S. Makovey wrote:
I've got workflow which runs script upon transition. At some point In that script I'm trying to get info on what state I'm in via:
st=getattr(state_change,'new_state')
and it appears to be working only with 'Manager' role which mean that I have to give that script "proxy role" of manager which I was trying to avoid. Is there any other way, and why new_state, old_state and transition attributes are so strictly guarded?

More a workaround than a solution but I usually turn such
scripts into external methods as soon as I encounter such
problems. Being trusted code then you can forget about
those issues.

Raphael