In many places, CMFSetup exports and imports things like titles and descriptions. For instance, for the workflow states and transitions. These fields can often, outside the USA, contain non-ascii strings. How do we export and reimport them ?

1. We can export by converting them to unicode, and the ZPT will render that as UTF-8. Which charset do we assume ? Anything better than "locale.getlocale()[1] or 'latin1'" ?

2. When importing, do we set the values (attributes) as unicode, or do we try to re-convert to the above charset...

+33 1 40 33 71 59   [EMAIL PROTECTED]