yuppie wrote:
Can we give "CMFCore" its own domain?

We would like to use "CMFCore" without any reference to

Frankly I hate domains. The less domains there are, the better. Myself, I'd much rather have a single "cmf" domain for everything in CMF. Let addon frameworks like Plone or CPS add their own for their own use, but I think it's folly to have several domains for pure CMF packages.

Does that mean you are voting against using 'cmf_calendar' in CMFCalendar?

I'm -0 on cmf_calendar.

But definetly -1 on separating the rest into cmf_core, cmf_default, etc.