Hi Pete!

computing project wrote:
I was looking at CMFSetup, and was thinking of writing a handler for one of the tools that isn't covered at the moment, to familiarise myself with how it all works in a useful way.

Great! But please be aware of the fact that CMFSetup is still fast changing code. Some things might work different in CMF 1.6.

Is anyone working on the import/exports that aren't marked as done?

I have some portal_catalog handler fragments in my sandbox. So maybe you better choose an other tool. Picking something from importVarious (as Florent proposed) is a good idea.