On 6 Sep 2005, at 15:24, Alexander Limi wrote:
On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 12:21:07 +0200, Florent Guillaume <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Alexander Limi wrote:
And the biggest etc: RAMCache does not know how to handle anything but 7-bit ASCII data.

What? There's no such limitation. RAMCacheManager caches arbitrary python objects in memory. Unless you're thinking of the fact that it doesn't cache REQUEST headers, but that's not its goal.

Try caching a content object in UTF-8 with it, and you'll see what I mean (yes, this is not what it's designed for, I know :).

"Doctor it hurts when I do that."
"Dont do it then."

Of course if you directly serve content objects from the cache, which is explicitely unsupported and not recommended...