On 4 Nov 2005, at 02:02, Florent Guillaume wrote:
I propose cutting 1.5.5beta this Sunday (November 6th) and having a beta phase lasting 2 weeks, mostly because I'll be in Detroit next weekend and probably won't be able to cut a final release. The weekend after that I'm back in Germany and ready to push out 1.5.5 final.
Please speak up if you don't think this is a good idea.

It's a good idea but maybe would it be worthwhile to have a bug day before, no? I know there's a few things I want to change to facilitate Five 1.2/1.3 events working with CMF 1.5.

P.S.: I'm trying to be more time-based wwith the releases. There will be more 1.5 releases, and they won't be too far off. I just don't want to end up in the previous situation where a lot of people wanted one last thing done before a release so releases took forever.

jens