Tres Seaver wrote:
Hmm, it seems like that landed in the project-local repository from
which GenericSetup originally sprang, but *after* GenericSetup landed in
CMF's repository.  I'm attaching the patch:

  - It uses the '_notes' field both to create an OFS.Image.File log of
    import runs, as well as to display at the bottom of the "Import"
    tab.

  - It echoes logged messages to zLOG.

  - It expands ISetupContext's API with methods 'note', 'listNotes',
    and 'clearNotes'.  Stock implementations of ths API are in a new
    'SetupContextBase' class.

Note that the patch doesn't apply cleanly to the GenericSetup trunk;
I'll have to work out why if we chose to land it.

OK, I've landed it (it was easier than I expected) on a new branch:

  http://svn.zope.org/CMF/branches/tseaver-resync_GenericSetup

Great! Looks like almost everything I was missing regarding logging is already implemented.

I'll have a look at that branch as soon as I find time.

Cheers, Yuppie