Tres Seaver wrote:
Note that the current breakage on the 1.6 branch is the kind of stuff
that made me reluctant to borrow the trunk's CMFSetup/GenericSetup.  In
this case, it isn't really fair to complain about the test breakage, in
that the whole point of the branch is to find and fix such things.

Well if the tests are expected to be broken, it shouldn't be called branches/1.6 but branches/genericsetup-backport. "1.6" is the name of an "official" branch, which should be clean.

I've just fixed a couple of things, which is more than the bandwidth I
meant to spend on the 1.6 branch alredy.

Thanks.

Florent