On 15 Jan 2006, at 16:31, Lennart Regebro wrote:

On 1/11/06, Lennart Regebro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 1/11/06, Lennart Regebro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Right, the five_actions tool is still completely borked. CMFonFive 1.3
has the correct one, and today I checked in a fix there, so I think
it's stabilizing now. I'll copy the CMFonFive 1.3 stuff into CMF 2.0.

...this week, I meant to say.

And because of a nasty cold this weekend, that didn't happen. So, next
week it is.

I will hold off with cutting the alpha until that's done. I want to look at a few other issues as well myself before the alpha, like the collector issue I filed today. With Thursday's ZEA meeting and Saturday's DZUG board meeting (and me traveling to/from London) I didn't find enough time.