On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 20:00:18 +0100, Jens Vagelpohl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

This ties into the second question, which Plone core developers can answer better, about the plans for which version of Plone will go with which version of CMF.

Plone 2.5 (the next release, due this spring) will use CMF 1.6, and I believe the goal is for Plone 3.0 to use CMF 2.0. I'm not the release manager, though - status of the latter is still undecided, since it is still some time away. I assume Zope 2.10 will be out by then.