Hi Jens!

Jens Vagelpohl wrote:

On 16 Jan 2006, at 18:28, Jens Vagelpohl wrote:

On 15 Jan 2006, at 18:38, Jens Vagelpohl wrote:

Before cutting the CMF 2.0 alpha GenericSetup should move out of the CMF repository. I'm volunteering to do that. Is there anything or anyone I need to wait on before doing so?

Everyone: I'll be working on this tonight. Please get all checkins into GenericSetup done by 7:30 PM CST.

Work finished, please check out GenericSetup from here now:

svn+ssh://svn.zope.org/repos/main/GenericSetup/trunk

The original proposal also proposed to "include it in the CMF via a svn:external link", see
http://palladion.com/home/tseaver/obzervationz/2006/cmf_2_0_update_20060111

Was that part skipped on purpose or by mistake?

Cheers,

        Yuppie