On 17 Jan 2006, at 16:13, Tres Seaver wrote:
I don't think the burden of maintaining 'svn:external' is worse than the
burden of maintaining the correct version ID in DEPENDENCIES.txt.  I
*want* to distribute GenericSetup with the CMF tarball, in fact, which
makes 'svn:external' seem the Right Thing (TM).

OK, I'll stitch that in tonight and change the docs back. I will point it at the trunk for right now since thats all there is at this point.

I will look at making a 1.1 release for it to correspond with the CMF
2.0 beta.

Wouldn't it be better to make a 1.1 release to correspond with the 2.0 final? Or are you following the same betas that CMF will have for 2.0?

jens