Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
>>> Is this something we need to wait for for the first 2.0 beta in  1.5
>>> weeks?
>> High +1 on getting this fixed for 2.0. There's a lot of contrived
>> cataloging code out there (*cough* Archetypes) and it would be
>> beneficial to have a clean model for events in CMF, not just for
>> cataloging things.
> I do realize there are always parties who would *like* something to
> happen, but this was a question directed at the people who *do* make  it
> happen. If we're not sticking to some kind of schedule but wait  till
> all wish lists are considered we won't get anywhere I am afraid.

I have just checked in the stab I made on another branch[1]:  perhaps
some of the interested parties can help work out the remaining glitches
(some test failures) and extend it further (e.g., to handle workflow

[1] svn+ssh://svn.zope.org/repos/main/CMF/branches/tseaver-catalog_events

- --
Version: GnuPG v1.4.1 (GNU/Linux)