Hi!

CMFDefault's RegistrationTool sends welcome messages and password reminders as email. Currently

a) the body is encoded with the default_charset and

b) the headers are not correctly encoded.

I'd like to add an 'email_charset' property to the site (making it possible to use e.g. iso-8859-1 for emails and utf-8 for site content) and to fix the header encoding.

This will also require one or two new helper methods in CMFDefault.utils that provide some functionality from Python's email package in TTW code.

Please let me know if you have any objections or if you plan to contribute a more sophisticated solution. While this also fixes some bugs I plan to change this only on the trunk.

Cheers,

        Yuppie