Am 13.06.2007 um 17:10 schrieb Andreas Jung:

Ensure to include enough tests that cover the unicode case.

Yes, I'll add some. I'm doing some general tidying up of the document module as it's full of some unnecessarily cryptic abbreviations but there's one section I don't understand:

for pt in self.paragraph_types:
    if isinstance(pt, sts):
        # grab the corresponding function
        pt=getattr(self, pt)
    # evaluate the paragraph
    r=pt(paragraph)
    if r:
        if type(r) not in sequence_types:
            r=r,
        new_paragraphs=r
        for paragraph in new_paragraphs:
            subs = self.color_paragraphs(paragraph.getSubparagraphs())
            paragraph.setSubparagraphs(subs)
        break

What is the function of the comma after r=r?

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Helmholtzstr. 20