Am 13.06.2007 um 17:45 schrieb Jens Vagelpohl:

If your goal is to attach a patch to the issue you're about to file, please do *not* mix up changes that affect the problem at hand with unrelated cosmetic cleanups. That will just serve to confuse the reader. Do the cleanup separately, if you have to.

Thanks for the tip. I'll do the cleanup separately. I think it's worth it in case anyone wants to look at this code which is pretty cryptic at times and also inconsistent.

Can I actually test this module in Zope 2?
bin/zopectl test -s zope.structuredtext doesn't run any tests.

Charlie Clark
Helmholtzstr. 20
D- 40215
Tel: +49-211-938-5360