On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 08:15:02 -0700, Wichert Akkerman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Previously Laurence Rowe wrote:
How about changing EffectiveDate to:

        return ed and ed.toZone(zone).ISO() or ''

from the existing (as pointed out by Charlie):

        return ed and ed.toZone(zone).ISO() or 'None'

It would seem the least risky fix. (I'm not sure it's strictly a bug but
it struck me as completely brain dead when I was caught out by it).

We can't change it - people may rely on the current behaviour.

Which I why I ask here, people that may rely on this are likely to be on this list (and able to speak up about it).

The fact that zope.dublincore got it right makes it even more interesting to harmonize them, IMO.

--
Alexander Limi ยท http://limi.net