Previously Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> Previously Alexander Limi wrote:
> > Not so:
> >
> > - EffectiveDate returns a *string* 'None' when it has no value (wtf?)
> That is wrong: it should return 'the time in the system default
> timezone' as documented in T Products.CMFCore.interfaces.IDublinCore.

I misread the interface; that only specified what should happen if no
timezone is given. The interface says that the method should return a
string which corresponds to the time or None if no time is set. So the
behaviour you see is expected and can not be changed without breaking
backwards compatibility.